Hyperion 1300g Linear-Imaging Scanner
Featuring an ideal balance of performance, durability and ergonomics, the Hyperion 1300g provides years of hassle-free scanning, especially in scan-intensive or light industrial applications.
The Hyperion 1300g delivers outstanding linear imaging performance and versatility. Fast intuitive bar code reading out to 18 inches (457mm), and high density bar code reading are both enabled in a single device, eliminating the need to purchase specialty scanners.
With no moving parts to wear out, the Hyperion 1300g is one of the toughest general duty scanners on the market. Designed to keep your operation running smoothly, the Hyperion 1300g is durable enough to hammer nails.
The Hyperion 1300g is the ideal choice for customers who value aggressive scan performance and durability in a general duty hand-held linear scanner.
- Superior Hand-Held Scanning: Increase throughput by offering intuitive and aggressive hand-held scanning performance
- Highly Versatile: Eliminates the need to purchase specialty scanners by providing the ability to read out to 18 inches (457mm) on 13 mil bar codes, as well as high density bar code reading in a single device
- Class-Leading Durability: Increases up time and reduces service costs with a reliable design that utilizes no moving parts and full impact resistant bumpers
- Comfortable, Ergonomic Design: Ensures operator comfort and productivity with a gun-shaped form factor optimized for intensive hand-held scanning
- Automatic Interface Detection: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration
- Dimensions: 150 mm x 112 mm x 79 mm (5.9” x 4.4” 3.1”)
- Weight: 160 g (5.6 oz)
- Input Voltage: 5V ± 5%
- Operating Power: 1000mW; 200 mA (typical) @ 5V
- Standby Power: 625mw; 125 mA (typical) @ 5V
*5 Year Factory Warranty
Click here for a downloadable version